Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Discuss Fish Laying Eggs For Vegetarians And Vegans: What's The Funniest Thing You've Ever Heard A Meateater Say?

For vegetarians and vegans: What's the funniest thing you've ever heard a meateater say? - discuss fish laying eggs

As you probably know, is the vegetables you can find all kinds of commentaries and Meateaters arguments. Sometimes comments are well intentioned, but wrong, while others are downright hateful. Sometimes I even laugh at some comments and arguments-out-loud funny! Recently, I had a st ... interesting discussion with one of my superiors at work. First, I mean it is not unpleasant and not try to influence my opinion. We talked about my reasons for a vegetarian at a workplace one day. Since I am a vegetarian for ethical reasons, has my boss to argue that fish are not animals! LMAO! He argued that were in effect. She argues that does not play the way we are not so! (EPMRe trying to go with him, I do not know!) Says while some airlines actually have live fish (like us) and a few eggs. She argued that no fish was pregnant and she put all the eggs. Unfortunately,

8 comments:

freentnu... said...

Plants live for, why people talk with them, you think only your Eeeewwww kill and eat a live animal. lol.

Chloe R said...

1. Plants have feelings, the murderer of the plant
2. and if the cow explodes!

majnun99 said...

My favorite of all time:

"They do not eat meat? Boloney same?

Like I said, "I am a vegetarian, but I can not resist this delicious Bologna. Mmmm.

dick said...

If they are not designed to eat animals, it would taste so good!

Kentucky Fried Cruelty dot com said...

"It's normal to eat meat because the animals do not feel pain the same way that people ... they do not feel pain psychologically." (my roommate at school)

"I feel bad for the animals abused, but I can not go vegetarian or farted all the time eat lots of beans." (my mother)

Danny K said...

Once I heard that the meat is very tasty and the meat protein is good for you. I laughed and kissed the first tree I saw.

Maggie said...

What if the cow's milk, they explode.

LOL, I think all mothers should breast feed their infants breast pump, or even explode! It is very funny ... What do cows take thousands and thousands of years before humans began their milk to him? I think they were simply "time bombs" ... the explosion of the world is terribly wrong, because not treat someone to ... I laugh to think about.

The same goes for "cows must be milked, it is very painful if they do it." Uh, most mammals baby from a certain point, it is rare for lactate by a large - mother and kill her, of course, because it is more profitable and can not produce milk.

Krister said...

Any criticism provoked.

It's funny when you consider that his attacks us through an Internet forum, or you can reach even to our level at all.

Post a Comment