Friday, January 29, 2010

Sims 3 Cd Less What's A Good & Cheap Laptop That I Can Play MMOs And CD Games Like Sims On?

What's a good & cheap laptop that i can play MMOs and CD games like Sims on? - sims 3 cd less

The price is very important to me. I want one that is less than $ 600. I want fast enough theres a little delay.

I hope I can play in The Sims 3, but it's a great game and I play at least the top and MMO Flyff with him. So, if you use this function, it is impossible for me to have a laptop for less than $ 600 only Nevermind ... : (

You do not need a degree of autonomy. If you have 2 or 3 hours of their own can, I'm happy:)

I think I said what you want for him, and I know it's a little more .... So ..... Is it like a laptop ?????????? : /

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HP HDX 16

Anonymous said...

Dell Inspiron 15th I bought it along with The Sims 3 two months ago and had no problem with that at all. I have it for about $ 600, but there is a sale so I think you can connect for about four or five hundred U.S. dollars in touch now. The battery life is about 2-3 hours, depending on what you do when all is said and what I like the Dell Inspiron 15 is for you;)

Anonymous said...

HP HDX 16

Post a Comment