Saturday, January 30, 2010

Solve Problem Customer Skipping In Swiming Pool How To Get Xbox To Respond And Solve A Customer Problem?

How to get Xbox to respond and solve a customer problem? - solve problem customer skipping in swiming pool

I recently wrote Xbox, because I had a problem with another user of Live. I play a game online and found a this and immediately started using cheats (delay, killing members of his team, insults, etc. ..). I laid a complaint with the Xbox, and presented a review of the player who is enabled to play with another person or to avoid, so you do not have to play with them. Well, two days after signing up online again, and that person is back on my computer is always doing the same thing that I avoid it. Again, I filed a complaint and to prevent it. Then I received an e-mail to the Xbox, which responded with exactly what I did. I have a different message about the problem and only said: "We take feedback on Xbox and comments from our customers very seriously customer service, and a daily review. If you have suggestions for new features that you want to have to be added to the Xbox, Please come back to me with his comments to reply. "How can I help

1 comment:

Jacki Jinx said...

Business work in writing about the problems generally do not. Contact support and ask for something to do against cheating.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/contact/?WT.svl=nav

Post a Comment