Sunday, December 20, 2009

Custom Trailblazer Ss Idea For A Custom License Plate?

Idea for a custom license plate? - custom trailblazer ss

Hello. 7 characters for personalized plates is allowed ... I have a 02 Black Trailblazer, and I need some help to obtain a personalized license plate. I'm not very creative.

Just so you know, I'm a senior in HS (class 09) ... I sing in the jazz choir at my school, as they drink Monster Energy drinks [LOVE THEM !]... I am a Christian, 4 and 14 my favorite numbers, Blue is my favorite color is.

I LOVE the artist Brand New, Thrice, Jack's Mannequin, Colbie Caillat, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Jason Reeves, and The Early November. [Kudos to you if you can a court with reference to one of their songs ... If you know me, who sings and what song, so you can be sure!]

I say this so you an idea of who I am can get. It might help me make a dish.

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

mint said...

What GSGZZLR. Why not a human hybrid?

Abbuzzy said...

BOOK ME

Post a Comment