Sunday, December 27, 2009

Heat Rash Fever My 4 Year Old Son Is Sick With A Fever,rash And Pain Under His Arm Pit.The Dr. Doesn't Know What It Is?

My 4 year old son is sick with a fever,rash and pain under his arm pit.The Dr. doesn't know what it is? - heat rash fever

Friday night was a slight rash on his right arm. I thought it would be presumptuous to heat up. Saturday brown slightly scaly rash on their journey back.He said it was painful. He tried antifungal cream, no change. 104.2 a high fever on Sunday night gave him Motrin for fever 102.6. Even 102.6 Monday, said the doctor, who said a storm. 102.6 is not high. I'm angry against what the doctor said it could be seen. He put on antibiotics. He still has a fever 102.4 tonight. She said the rash appears Exzema. They always say that if you do not know. I will make an appointment. with a dermatologist tomarrow.He have no other symptoms. Reviewed by negative streptococci.

No comments:

Post a Comment