Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gun Dog Supply Possibly Making A Gun Cabinet?

Possibly making a gun cabinet? - gun dog supply

I wanted to build my own gun cabinet, and as cooler weather is around the corner and I really have nothing to do until deer season rolls on, I started plans for a gun.

My father has, but the two most important "doors" are glass .. I like the idea, something that can be so easy to break door. The fact that my father is from storage at the base and an exhibition space on the page. It is made of solid oak, oak, but not cheap.
The one I'm thinking of is similar to what my father, there were some notable changes. I am glad that the doors of solid wood (cherry, cedar, oak, pecan, etc.. (Hardwood)), but the adjustment may be carved glass on the doors with a white tail or a dog as a drawing. Depending on cost, you can paint instead of etched glass. I look forward to the floor of the storage of ammunition and a gun cleaning and on the side instead, a place for the display, storage space for hunting clothes ... So, here mQuestions ..

What is the recommended thickness of wood should be used for cabinets gun? I thought to ask here instead of in the DIY sector.

For storage of weapons, the guns may be length wise and prudent also be used to finance or the possibility of higher education is called?

How deep would be better, as the poor have? (previous question)

Is there some kind of sense it should be used as a filler, where the rest of the barrels disadvantages?

For the storage in the background, it would be better contained ammunition and firearms cleaning supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment