Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yasmin Combined Pill How Long After Swapping Combined Pill (yasmin) To Progesterone Only (cerazette) Do You Have Your Period?

How long after swapping combined pill (yasmin) to progesterone only (cerazette) do you have your period? - yasmin combined pill

I was prescribed progesterone only pill (Cerazette) of the combined pill (Yasmin) replace, because I had a lot of headaches (I hope this works!)
I am going on vacation for 2 weeks on Monday and have enough left to Yasmin last 1 week and the doctor said I should immediately Cerazette and since then every day without 1 weeks ago, I'm just worried I'll have my time while I'm still on vacation?
Has anyone else made this change, and if so, how long after the exchange he doing? Not really want to start another filling Yasmin, but I also prefer to have the holidays like my time to wait.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment