Friday, December 25, 2009

Media And Child Obesity As A Mother Are You Worried About The Talk Of Childhood Obesity?

As a mother are you worried about the talk of childhood obesity? - media and child obesity

I just an article about children who overwieght. As a mother of 2 girls, I'm this tired. I'm not saying that some children are overweight, and need to lose some. But bother others as much as I that we have a message to our girls who have already beaten the media that they are large can send! I think we should encourage a healthy lifestyle and habits to the vanity more than the number on a scale. I would rather have a child obesity than those who had an eating disorder suffers. Eating disorders are much more difficult to treat. I'm completely off base in feeling this way? Or are there other people that they are sick like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment